If You Need HELP

If you are experiencing an emergency:

Call 911 immediately!

If you think someone has been poisoned:

Call the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222 or (TDD/TYY) 1-303-739-1127

If you or someone you know needs treatment:

Visit the Department of Health website for their statewide listing of substance abuse treatment agencies.