LEGAL STATUS SUMMARY
The Legal Status Summary screen displays the history of legal relationships established by a court following an adjudication of one or more petitions for a juvenile. It lists this information with the most recent displaying first. Although the juvenile can be placed on more than one status, there is only one active legal status for the juvenile of the same type, at any one time.
DESCRIPTION OF FIELDS
- CIR – the circuit that established the legal status.
- LGL STATUS – an abbreviation of the legal relationships established by a court following an adjudication of one or more petitions. Show me a complete list.
- AGY – the agency that effects the legal status; an abbreviation is displayed in place of the full agency name. Show me the complete list.
- START DATE – the file date of the order effecting the legal status.
- REVIEW DATE – the date that the juvenile’s legal status is to be reviewed for termination or extension.
- END DATE – the file date of the order terminating the legal status.
- FC-J NBR – the Family Court’s case number for the juvenile.