How to Make a Confidential Complaint Regarding a Charitable Organization

If you wish to make a confidential complaint regarding a charitable organization you may do so in a variety of ways. Besides the options below, the complaint form may be obtained from the “Quick Links” drop-down menu.   Please be as specific as possible and provide as much information as you can, including the names and contact information of other witnesses or persons having knowledge.

By Fax:         (808) 586-1454

By Email:

By Mail:       Department of the Attorney General
                      Tax & Charities Division
                      425 Queen Street
                      Honolulu, HI 96813