Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) for the Non-Custodial Parent (NCP)
Non-custodial parents can remit support-related payments to the Child Support Enforcement Agency (CSEA) via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) through any of the following:
TouchPay – make payment online or via phone using a credit/debit card (MasterCard® or Visa®) by going to www.tponlinepay.com/hi_childsupport or calling 855-556-0967.
Value Payment Systems – make payment using a credit/debit card (American Express®, Discover®, MasterCard® or Visa®) by going to www.childsupportbillpay.com/hawaii.
ExpertPay – make payment from a bank account, PayPal® or using a credit/debit card (Discover®, MasterCard® or Visa®) by going to www.expertpay.com.
MyPaymentPortal.com – make payment using a credit/debit card (American Express®, Discover®, MasterCard® or Visa®) by going to www.mypaymentportal.com.
MoneyGram – make payment in-person or online
- In-person using cash.
- Find MoneyGram (www.MoneyGram.com/BillPayLocations) – over 39,000 U.S. agent locations inside retailers like CVS/pharmacy, Advance America, Albertsons, Walmart and thousands more!
- Bring these with you:
- Cash; enough for your payment and the MoneyGram fee
- Your child support account number
- Receive code: 14656
- Complete the MoneyGram ExpressPayment blue form, use the red MoneyGram phone or use the MoneyGram kiosk to complete your transaction. (Payment processes may vary depending on your location. Simply ask an associate for help.)
- Online using a credit or PIN-less debit card (MasterCard® or Visa®)
- Go to www.MoneyGram.com/PayBills
- In the search field, type HI ChildSupp Enfor Agency or 14656
- Click the link that appears
- Follow the prompts and complete the transaction