Hawaii Tobacco Directory
This directory for cigarettes and roll-your-own (RYO) tobacco of certified tobacco product manufacturers is compiled pursuant to section 486P-6, Hawaii Revised Statutes (HRS) for the purpose of providing information regarding whether or not a particular tobacco product manufacturer has complied with the reporting and certification requirements of HRS sections 486P-2 and 486P-5.
This directory does not apply to manufacturers of smokeless tobacco, or other tobacco products (i.e., snuff, snus, chewing tobacco, pipe tobacco, cigars, electronic smoking devices, or e-liquids). This directory only applies to manufacturers of cigarettes and RYO tobacco.
Pursuant to HRS section 486P-6(b), the attorney general shall update the directory as necessary to correct mistakes and to add or remove a tobacco product manufacturer or brand family to keep the directory in conformity with the requirements of HRS chapter 486P.
- Directory for Cigarettes and RYO Tobacco (updated December 18, 2023)
- 2023 Tobacco Directory Certification for Participating Manufacturers
- 2023 Tobacco Directory Certification for Non-Participating Manufacturers
- 2023 Tobacco Directory Certification Instructions for Participating Manufacturers
- 2023 Tobacco Directory Certification Instructions for Non-Participating Manufacturers
- Information Regarding Reduced Ignition Propensity Cigarettes (updated April 18, 2023)