How to Make a Confidential Complaint Regarding a Charitable Organization

If you wish to make a confidential complaint regarding a charitable organization, you may fill out the complaint form available here and send the form to us by either email or regular mail.

Please be as specific as possible and provide as much information as you can, including the names and contact information of other witnesses or persons having knowledge.

By Email:     [email protected]

By Mail:       Department of the Attorney General
                      Tax & Charities Division
                      425 Queen Street
                      Honolulu, HI 96813