Department of the Attorney General
425 Queen Street
Honolulu, HI 96813 (Map)
Telephone: (808) 586-1500
Fax: (808) 586-1239
Email the Attorney General (Please do not use this email for questions about the Hawaii Safe Travels program or travel quarantine exemptions. You will not receive a response. For more information about the Hawaii Safe Travels program, please see www.hawaiicovid19.com). For travel quarantine exemptions and all other travel quarantine questions, please email [email protected].
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Closed on State holidays.
Contact Information for AG Divisions (Address, telephone and Email):
The following is a list of our various divisions and information on how to contact them. Please, when sending information, remember to include a return US Mail address. Sometimes it is necessary to contact you by US Mail, rather than e-mail. We thank you in advance for any comments and suggestions you may have.
- Child Support Enforcement Agency
- Crime Prevention and Justice Assistance Division
- Hawaii Criminal Justice Data Center
- Hawaii Internet and Technology Crimes Unit
- Hawaii Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force
- Missing Child Center Hawaii
- Notaries Public
- Office of Child Support Hearings
- Tax and Charities Division
- Tobacco Enforcement Unit