If you are a victim of identity theft...
Aloha From the Department of the Attorney General
Our mission is to provide excellent legal and public services in a timely manner.
Former Clerk At Ka Waihona O Ka Na’auao Public Charter School Pleads No Contest To Theft
HONOLULU – Attorney General David M. Louie announced that Christine K.S. Atisanoe (34) plead no contest to Theft in the Second Degree and moved for a deferred acceptance of her no contest plea on February 27, 2014 before Judge Randal K.O. Lee. Click Here for the news release.
Attorney General Warns Public Of E-mail Scam
The Department of the Attorney General is investigating an ongoing e-mail scam in which the sender falsely claims to represent the State of Hawaii Unclaimed Property Branch (UPB), and the Attorney General’s Office. The email claims to be written by the Department of Budget and Finance Director Kalbert Young, and solicits personal financial information. The email scam may also include an attached letter, which claims to be from Attorney General David Louie. Click Here for the news release.
- Child Support Enforcement Agency
- Crime Prevention and Justice Assistance Division
- Criminal Justice Division
- Hawaii Criminal Justice Data Center
- Hawaii Internet and Technology Crimes Unit
- Hawaii Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force
- Notaries Public
- Office of Child Support Hearings
- Tax and Charities Division