Child Support Payment Options
Pay by CASH or CHECK
- Cash payment may be made in person at the Oahu and Maui Child Support Enforcement Agency (CSEA) Offices.
- Checks should be mailed to:
Child Support Enforcement Agency
Statewide Disbursement Branch
P.O. Box 1860
Honolulu, Hawaii 96805-1860
Pay by CREDIT or DEBIT Card
Non-custodial parents can remit support-related payments to the Child Support Enforcement Agency (CSEA) via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). Fees may apply.
- Payments can now be made by credit or debit card at your local child support office (Oahu, Hilo, Kauai and Maui) or,
- Online through one of the following companies.
TouchPay – make payment using a credit/debit card (American Express®, Discover®, MasterCard® or Visa®) by going to www.gtlfsonlinepay.com/hi_childsupport.
Value Payment Systems – make payment using a credit/debit card (American Express®, Discover®, MasterCard® or Visa®) by going to www.childsupportbillpay.com/hawaii.
ExpertPay – make payment from a bank account, PayPal® or using a credit/debit card (Discover®, MasterCard® or Visa®) by going to www.expertpay.com.
MyPaymentPortal.com – make payment using a credit/debit card (American Express®, Discover®, MasterCard® or Visa®) by going to www.mypaymentportal.com.
MoneyGram – make payment in-person or online
- In-person using cash.
- Find MoneyGram (www.MoneyGram.com/BillPayLocations) – over 39,000 U.S. agent locations inside retailers like CVS/pharmacy, Advance America, Albertsons, Walmart and thousands more!
- Bring these with you:
- Cash; enough for your payment and the MoneyGram fee
- Your child support account number
- Receive code: 14656
- Complete the MoneyGram ExpressPayment blue form, use the red MoneyGram phone or use the MoneyGram kiosk to complete your transaction. (Payment processes may vary depending on your location. Simply ask an associate for help.)
- Online using a credit or PIN-less debit card (MasterCard® or Visa®)
- Go to www.MoneyGram.com/PayBills
- In the search field, type HI ChildSupp Enfor Agency or 14656
- Click the link that appears
- Follow the prompts and complete the transaction
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) for the Employer
Employers can send support-related withholding payments to the Child Support Enforcement Agency (CSEA) via Electronic Funds Transfer/Electronic Data Interchange (EFT/EDI) through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network.
EFT/EDI offers your business with long-term financial savings by:
- Increasing accuracy and efficiency;
- Increasing reliability – no lost checks or mail delays;
- Reducing paperwork;
- Eliminating postage costs; and
- Eliminating theft or fraud.
If your business is interested in remitting payments via EFT/EDI, please:
- Review the User Guide for Electronic Child Support Payments. CSEA accepts payments in CCD+ or CTX format.
- Contact your financial institution or third-party service provider to determine its capabilities and requirements.
- Complete an ACH credit request form, which can be obtained by contacting the CSEA’s EFT Coordinator at (808) 692-7013. Upon receipt of the completed form, the CSEA’s banking info will be provided. (This step need not be completed if your company is using a third-party service provider.)
- Provide the CSEA’s EFT Coordinator with a list of employees for which support-related withholding payments would be transmitted to the CSEA. This list should contain each employee’s name, social security number and case number. The CSEA will review the list and provide the employer with changes, if any.
The following companies are capable of remitting electronic payments using a format that has been approved by CSEA:
- Value Payment Systems – make payment using a credit/debit card (American Express®, Discover®, MasterCard® or Visa®) by going to www.childsupportbillpay.com/hawaii.
- ExpertPay – make payment from a bank account or using a credit/debit card (Discover®, MasterCard® or Visa®) by going to www.expertpay.com.
If you have any questions regarding EFT/EDI payments, please contact the CSEA’s EFT Coordinator at (808) 692-7013.