ADDRESS AND PHONE SUMMARY
The Address and Phone Summary screen displays information about a juvenile’s address and phone number with the most recent Address or Phone Number displayed first.
DESCRIPTION OF FIELDS
- STREET – the address of juvenile.
- PHONE NO – the home phone number of juvenile.
- CITY – the city for the corresponding street address.
- ADDR TYPE – an abbreviation of the address type. Show me the complete list.
- DATE ENTERED – the date that an address was entered.
- AGY – the agency that has provided the address; an abbreviation is displayed in place of the full agency name. Show me the complete list.
NOTE: If you need detail information on the Address and Phone, move the cursor to the desired line and press <PF10> to display the Address and Phone Detail screen.