Welcome to the JJIS User Manual!
Stuart Okumura – Coordinator
Greg Malick – Lead Analyst
Vacant – Analyst
Katherine Kishaba – Analyst
Katie Konno – Analyst
Michelle Nishizawa – Analyst
Vavant – Analyst
Maria Sadaya-Ibus – Research Analyst
Kathie Chun – Office Assistant
JJIS is the nation’s first statewide Juvenile Justice Information System to include the county police departments, county prosecuting attorneys, all circuits of the Family Court and the youth correctional facility in a single integrated system.
Information regarding Juvenile Offenders and Missing/Runaway Juveniles is provided by the four county Police Departments & Prosecutors, the four circuits of Family Court and the Hawaii Youth Correctional Facility.
The following agencies are now online and contributing information to the JJIS:
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 5th Circuit Family Courts
- County of Hawaii Police Department
- County of Hawaii Prosecuting Attorney
- County of Kauai Police Department
- County of Kauai Prosecuting Attorney
- County of Maui Police Department
- County of Maui Prosecuting Attorney
- Hawaii Youth Correctional Facility
- Honolulu Police Department
- Honolulu Prosecuting Attorney
- Criminal Justice Division of the Attorney General