ARRESTING OFFICER/STAFF INFORMATION
The Arresting Officer/Staff Information screen displays the staff involved with an apprehension or contact.
DESCRIPTION OF FIELDS
- MSTR POL RPT – the master police report number. This is the report number associated to the apprehension or contact.
- POLICE ID – the police id of the juvenile.
- FC-J NO – the Family Court’s case number for the juvenile.
- ARREST DATE/TIME – the date and time of the police apprehension or contact.
- OFFENSE DATE/TIME – the date and time the offense occurred.
- STAFF ACTION – describes the action that the staff person took. Examples include Arrested By, Assisted By, etc. Show me the complete list.
- STAFF ID – the id of the staff person. This is the staff id from their respective agency.
- OFFICER/STAFF NAME – the name of the staff person. This is not always displayed as some agencies prefer not to display the name for security reasons.
- DATE – The date of the staff’s action.
- TIME – The time of the staff’s action.