The Warrant Detail screen displays detailed warrant information. The information above the dashed line is from the Family Court, while the information below the dashed line is from the police.
DESCRIPTION OF FIELDS
- CIRCUIT – circuit from which the warrant originated.
- FC-J NO – the Family Court’s case number for the juvenile.
- DESCRIPTION – description of the warrant type. For juveniles, a bench warrant or warrant for arrest of minor are valid.
- STATUS – the current status of the warrant. Valid values are Active, Canceled, Recalled, Executed, Served and Unserved.
- ISSUE DATE – the date the warrant was issued.
- END DATE – the end date of the warrant.
- POLICE AGENCY – the police agency that serviced the warrant.
- POLICE REPORT – the police report number.
- DATE/TIME – date and time the warrant was serviced.
- ARRESTING OFFICER – the officer who serviced the warrant.