ADDRESS AND PHONE DETAIL
The Address and Phone Detail screen displays information about a juvenile’s address and phone number.
DESCRIPTION OF FIELDS
- CURRENTLY IN A PROGRAM – an indicator Y or N to indicate whether a juvenile is enrolled in a program.
- ADDRESS TYPE – the address type either residence or business.
- STREET NO/NAME – the street address for a residence or business.
- APT/POB/RR – the apartment number, post office box number, or rural route number.
- CITY/STATE/ZIP – the city name, state name, and zip code.
- EXTRA ADDR LINE – an optional extra address line.
- PHONE NUMBERS –
- HOME – the residential phone number.
- WORK – the business phone number.
- EXT – the business phone extension number.
- PAGER – the pager number.
- CELLULAR – the cellular phone number.
- CONTACT NAME – the name of the person to be contacted in case of an emergency.
- RELATION – the relationship to the juvenile such as “mother”. Show me the complete list.