COURT APPEARANCE DETAIL
The Court Appearance Detail screen displays additional information for a specific court hearing. This screen contains two regions, the upper region contains the details of the court appearance and the lower portion contains the related referral(s).
DESCRIPTION OF FIELDS
- SCROLL HDR – this field delineates the upper region of the screen; place the cursor in this field to scroll through the court appearance details.
- CIR – the circuit where the court appearance was initiated.
- FC-J NO – the Family Court’s case number for the juvenile.
- CAL TYPE – the type of court appearance. Show me the complete list
- DATE – the date on which the court appearance was conducted.
- TIME – the time of day the court appearance began.
- SCHED JUDGE – the name of the judge that was scheduled to hear the court appearance.
- ACTUAL JUDGE – the name of the judge that was at the court appearance.
- HRG DISPO – the status of the court appearance. Show me the complete list
- PROB OFFIDER – the name of the probation officer. This is the Family Court employee assigned to intake and field responsibilities and to whom subsequent referral groups for a specific juvenile on their workload will be assigned for processing.
- SCROLL DTL – the field delineates the lower region of the screen; place the cursor in this field to scroll through the related referral(s).
- APP TYPE – the reason for the court appearance. Show me the complete list
- REF # – the identification number of the associated referral or group for this condition; if it is a group, then multiple lines may display.
- CNT – the Family Court referral count.
- AGY – the agency associated to the referral. Show me the complete list
- FILE DATE – the date that the petition is filed with the court.
- SOURCE DOC – the document number associated to the referral, e.g. police report number.
- MD – a modifier code that may change the nature of the offense, examples of offense modifier codes include AT for attempted and CC for conspiracy to commit. Show me the complete list
- CHARGE DESC – an abbreviation of the illegal act that is the subject of the referral. Show me the complete list
- SV – the severity code of the offense; examples of severity codes include FA for a “Felony A” offense and SO for a Status Offense. Show me the complete list