COURT APPEARANCE SUMMARY
The Court Appearance Summary screen will display a historical listing of all court hearings for a selected juvenile. Pertinent information displayed includes the circuit, hearing date, calendar type, hearing disposition, referral document number, and the associated charge. To navigate to this screen, select a juvenile on the Search for Juvenile Summary screen, enter CRTSUM in the GO TO field and press <PF6>.
DESCRIPTION OF FIELDS
- CIR – the circuit where the court appearance was initiated.
- DATE – the date on which the court appearance was conducted.
- CAL TYPE – the type of court appearance. Show me the complete list
- DISPO – the status of the court appearance. Show me the complete list
- SOURCE DOC – the document number associated to the referral, e.g. police report number.
- CHARGE – an abbreviation of the illegal act that is the subject of the referral. Show me the complete list