HYCF COMMIT/DISCHARGE SUMMARY
The HYCF Commit/Discharge Summary screen displays a commitment and discharge information that is entered by the Hawaii Youth Correctional Facility for a juvenile.
DESCRIPTION OF FIELDS
- COMMITTED – the date the juvenile was committed to the facility.
- COMMIT TYPE – the type of commitment, examples are S – Short Term, 19 – To Age 19, 20 – To Age 20, etc. Show me the complete list.
- GEN LOCATION – the general location of the juvenile while under the jurisdiction of the facility. An example of a general location is YCF – Hawaii Youth Correctional Facility. Show me the complete list.
- CONTROL – the amount of security or control for the juvenile. Example of Control Type is MIN – Minimum. Show me the complete list.
- DISCHARGE – type of discharge from the facility. Examples of discharge type are DC – Discharge, FC – Family Court, FU – Furlough, etc. Show me the complete list.
- ACTUAL DISCHARGE – the actual date of discharge.
- NOTIFY VICTIM – an indicator to notify the victim upon the release of the juvenile from the facility.