OUTSTANDING MISSING/WANTED SUMMARY
The Outstanding Missing/Wanted Summary screen displays all the outstanding missing/wanted juvenile information and the most recent entries displayed first. The default display will show the missing/wanted juvenile within the user’s agency.
To view all the missing/wanted juveniles within the state, use the <PF9> key. <PF9> will allow you to switch from an agency view to a statewide view and vice versa.
To view all juveniles with warrants within the state, use the <PF10> key. <PF10> will also allow you to switch from an agency view to a statewide view and vice versa.
DESCRIPTION OF FIELDS
- REPORTED – the date that the Missing/Wanted information was entered.
- LAST NAME, FIRST, MIDDLE – the Missing/Wanted person’s last name, first name, and middle name.
- POL RPT – the police report number.
- STATUS – the missing/wanted status codes. Show me the complete list
- AGY – the agency that entered the Missing/Wanted information; an abbreviation is displayed. Show me the complete list