PROGRAM INFORMATION SUMMARY
The Program Information Summary screen displays all programs that the juvenile has been enrolled in with the most recent displaying first.
DESCRIPTION OF FIELDS
- START – the start date of the program.
- RESCH – the rescheduled date of the program.
- END – the end date of the program.
- PROGRAM DESCRIPTION – the description of the program. Show me the complete list.
- COMPLIANCE – the program completion type (e.g. NS for no show). Show me the complete list.
- POL RPT – the police report number.
NOTE: For detailed information on a program place cursor in the selection box next to the program and press the <PF10> key.