The JJIS Suspension Resubmit screen has two regions: The upper region displays information about the suspended transaction selected from the Suspension Summary screen. The lower region displays information about the erroneous transaction related to this suspended transaction. This region may or may not be blank. The resubmit function key <PF9>=RESUBMIT IS displayed at the bottom.
DESCRIPTION OF FIELDS (upper region)
- SEQUENCE NBR – the sequence number assigned to the transaction.
- TRAN TYPE – the transaction code and the transaction name; example, SA for Suspected Abductor Information.
- NAME – the name of the juvenile.
- JJIS ID – the JJIS identification number assigned to the juvenile.
- AGENCY – the agency code that is reporting the juvenile; example, HPD for Honolulu Police Department. Show me the complete list.
- POL RPT – the police report number.
- AGENCY ID – the agency identification number assigned to the juvenile.
- CASE NBR – the case number assigned to the transaction.
- ERROR MSG – the error code and the error message; example, 0066: Existing JJIS Juvenile Consistency Error.
DESCRIPTION OF FIELDS (lower region)
- REFERENCE NBR – the sequence number of the transaction being referenced to.
- STATUS – the status of the suspended transaction; example, Unreviewed.
- SUSPENSION REASON – the reason code and the reason; example, 0066: Existing JJIS Juvenile Consistency Error.